Rental: Terms and Conditions of Use
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of "SpiceTVStore" Rentals.
Please read these terms carefully before you accept these terms by signing up for a membership or placing an order through "SpiceTVStore" Rental website.
General Rental Terms of Agreement:
- You must have a valid Credit Card.
- You must be at least 18 years old or older and of legal age to view sexually explicit material as determined by the local and national laws of the region in which you reside.
- Your rental fee includes the cost for shipping.
- Any applicable sales tax will be calculated based on the state or local tax rates for your shipping address and added to your rental fees.
- Rental Shipments are processed during normal business hours, Mon. - Fri. 9am - 5:30pm (ET), excluding ("SpiceTVStore") and Postal recognized Holidays.
- There are several states and regions that prohibit the shipment of adult materials. This rental service is available only within the United States.
- Rental discs are thoroughly inspected before they are sent out and when they are received back. If a disc is damaged while in your possession, you will be charged $20.00, plus tax if applicable, for the replacement of the rental DVD ($30.00 for a Blu Ray disc). Also, do NOT try to repair rental movies or you will be charged for each damaged disc.
- Your credit card will be charged $20.00, plus tax if applicable, for any rental DVDs ($30.00 for a Blu Ray disc) that are lost while in your possession, or not returned within 10 days of a declined billing renewal or account cancellation.
- We cannot accept pre-paid credit cards or gift cards for any rental fees.
- Rental Account abuses such as using stolen credit card information or falsely reporting a disc as lost or damaged may result not only in cancellation of your account but also referral for criminal prosecution following an investigation.
- In the event of unsettled charges relating to rental movies, we may attempt to bill the past due charges to any credit cards listed in your account up to one year after the charge is declined.
- In the event of unsettled charges relating to rental movies, we may contact you via phone to get updated credit card information.
- In the event of unsettled charges relating to rental movies, we may transfer your debt to a collection service if we are unable to bill the charges to your credit cards.
- We reserve the right to process, allocate, and ship rental movies to our members in any manner that we, in our sole discretion, determine. We may change our processes regarding allocation, delivery, and shipping without notice.
- "SpiceTVStore" Rentals are for personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized copying, distribution, or other infringements of protected intellectual property is prohibited.
- "SpiceTVStore" Rentals reserves the right, with or without prior notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of the ("SpiceTVStore") website constitutes your agreement as to all such Terms and Conditions.
Monthly Membership Terms of Agreement:
- Your Monthly Membership begins at the time you activate your rental membership. Your Membership is for a period of 30 days and will be automatically renewed every 30 days until you cancel your membership. Your billing date will always be visible on your Rental Account Info page.
- Your monthly membership fee includes shipping.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. This is a non-refundable service, there will also be no partial credits for unused time.
- If we discover that rental movies are being copied or burned to a disc, your rental account will be immediately deactivated and you will have 10 days to return any rentals.
- Membership prices can change at any time. Notification will be given prior to any rate change.
- If a rental account reports an excessive number of problems, the account will be reviewed for possible deactivation.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend a membership account for any reason.
- Rental membership customers are not permitted to create multiple rental accounts. One Diamond membership plan (8 out at a time) is the maximum membership plan allowed per shipping address.
A la Carte Terms of Agreement:
- The cost for renting will be billed to your Credit Card when the rental movie ships from our facility.
- The 20 business day Rental Period for the Rental a la Carte program begins the first business day after the Movie was shipped from our facility and ends on the 20th business day after that.
- If the rental movie is not received within 20 business days, you will be charged $1.00 for each day the rental is overdue until the movie is returned or the total sum of the Late Fees charged for that item equals the replacement cost of the rental movie.